In modern times, with a wide range of different coffee brands, including foreign brands, introduced to the Vietnamese market, the choice of meeting places or “chill” of young people is not lacking. However, in contrast to the “headlining” of many foreign brands, there are many “made in Vietnam” chains of restaurants with a good concept and equally creative. If next time invite your friends to gather, dating but do not know where to go, please note the following Vietnamese brand cafes!
Den Da ( Black Stone )
A bit of something old, seeming a bit tinted “dust” and time interspersed with modern atmosphere, trendy is the feeling that the stores of Den Da. It could be a very redesigned French architectural building on Pasteur Street, with high windows, peeling brick walls that retain the trace of time, or maybe a patterned glass space. It has a youthful and dynamic atmosphere, along with a brown leather and orange interior. The space of Den Da varied but generally had a sense of nostalgia but mixed with the generosity of young people. Den Da is also not a quiet motif cafe but a place for young people to talk enthusiastically, gather and play games. So if you intend to come here to study and work alone, encourage you to wear headphones to ease the focus.
Besides, Den Da also has a very rich and diverse menu that includes drinks from traditional (coffee, tea …) to “advanced” (milk teas …). The most famous snack includes a toast with many flavors, and every once in a while there’s a new flavor so it’s worth looking forward to.
Stony black branches:
- Black Stone Train – 110 Le Van Sy street, Phu Nhuan Dist.
- Black Stone Market Old – 96 Ham Nghi, District 1.Black Palace Of Independence (24/7) – 182
- Pasteur, District 1.
- Den Da Kenh Canal (July 21) – 279 Phan Xich Long, Phu Nhuan District.
- Black Em Hoa Bach Stone – 366 Phan Van Tri, Go Vap Dist.
- Black Stone Green Goods – 26-28 D2, Binh Thanh Dist.
- Ky Hoa Black Stone (24/7) – 543 Su Van Hanh, District 10.
CỘNG ( Cong coffee )
The childhood of many of the first 9xs was really simple, no one was very familiar with the eye-catching blue-green-red-and-red motifs, old worn wooden tables and chairs, old-style oil lamps ( Although his time has started to no longer use, it is often seen in his house, her house). Cong coffee is a Vietnamese coffee brand with a style of a bygone era, reminiscent of many memories and can be said to be one of the coffee shops with cool concepts that are most popular with young people. Starting from Hanoi, Cong now has many branches in all districts of Saigon and even … Korea.
Some of the most popular drinks of Cong coffee are strange and silky coconut coffee “which can’t be more familiar”.
Cong coffee address in Saigon:
– 127-129 Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1.
– 336 Truong Sa, Ward 7, Phu Nhuan Dist
– 2 Mac Thi Buoi, Ben Nghe, District 1.
– 26 Ly Tu Trong, Ben Nghe, District 1.
Cheese Coffee has an urban-style, youthful space that is suitable for young, dynamic people. The interior is simple with minimalist gray walls and floors, not much decoration, can see the lights, pipes, metal tables and chairs with modern and industrial feel of the big city. You can gather friends, colleagues to meet, work, date or read books are very suitable.
Cheese Coffee offers savory dishes, sweet dishes and a varied and varied water menu. However, the most worthwhile try is Round Cake (with round shape, quite strong cocoa cake or chiffon flavor, served with greasy milk cream on top). In addition, Cheese macchiato is not a new drink, but it also sells very well.
– 141 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh, Binh Thanh District.
– Số 6 D2 Street, Bình Thạnh District.
– 307 Hong Bang, Ward 11, District 5.
– 154 Thanh Thai, Ward 12, District 10.
– 190C Phan Van Tri, Binh Thanh District.
– 47G Hoa Lan, Phu Nhuan District.
– 782 Su Van Hanh, District 10.
Thuc Coffee is probably one of the unmatched Saigon-style coffee brands, as just like this never-sleeping city, it is also open 24/7 to serve any passengers. Tell me what time it is. In terms of space, space is quite minimalist with basic materials and tables and almost no decoration very much. However, the special feature of holding customers is the convenience. When you have to travel all day until late at night and want to have a snack, or are running a deadline but the home network is down, Thuc Coffee is always open to … “accept” these cases. This is the reason why young people in Saigon, especially the night owl club always give a small favor to Thuc Coffee.
Food has a varied menu of drinks from coffee, milk tea to juices. For snacks, there are fruit-flavored cheesecakes, fresh fruit parts and fruit tarts that give you vitamins and nutrients on tired days.
– 156B Pasteur, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1.
– 182 Pasteur, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1.
– 48-50 Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1.
– 37 Ly Tu Trong, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1.
– 22 Quang Trung, Ward 10, Go Vap District.
– 320 Nguyen Thai Son, Ward 4, Go Vap District.
– 45 Nguyen Oanh, Ward 10, Go Vap District.
– 65 Go Dau, Tan Quy Ward, Tan Phu District.